Sunday, March 26, 2006

ART SALE


Bonjour mes amis,
As I continue to prepare for my voyage to another land, I have begun to paint the series " Sur ma Voie" (On My Way). These small paintings are all collage on canvas, 16'' x 20 ''or 20'' x 20'', utilizing my handprinted fabrics, blockprints, paint and other mixed media. This collection is similar in style to my larger paintings and all are ready for hanging.

Priced at $500.00 each + S& H. They can be hung individually or in groups.



Let me know which ones you would like to add to your collection.
and in advance,

Merci Beaucoup!!

Marti

Stay tuned for more new artwork !

3 comments:

painterpal said...

I am so excited for you! Going to Paris!!!what could be more thrilling, I LOVE YOUR NEW WORK too!
I am going to be so tuned in, waiting to see how the French culture/life effects your artistic sensibilities. Keep us posted and keep sending all your fans/collectors an oportunity to scoop up the newest artworks early on!

Queen UOKES said...

Beloved artist. As I view you magnifect women whom greets me on this page I am truly honored that I am one of your collectors. The spirit of your work in soul felt and I treasure the pieces that I have collected and the positive energy and beauty that they have brought to my sacred space. May you art reach the people and the honors that it is worthy of and may your talents mutiply and your gifts be remembered long after your journey from this planet.
With much love and respect
Queen Uokes

Anonymous said...

pourquoi pas:)