Monday, September 19, 2011

Chez Moi ( my place)







Welcome to my Paris apartment located at 12 Rue de Germain Pilon in Montmartre. An authentic Parisian apartment with parquet wood floors, fireplaces in each room and comfortable beds, it was a fantastic choice. Not far from the Metro Abbesses, which provided fast and convenient access to all of Paris, it was all I needed and was a wonderful home away from home. With 2 bedrooms , a full salon (living room) full kitchen and bath, Beth and I felt comfortable and safe.
At the end of the day, we would come back to relaxed atmosphere and catch up on that day's adventure. The small terrace was a nice nook to have a moment to rest outside and watch the people pass on the street below.
As I soaked away in the tub each evening, I could listen as the concert pianist played classical music in the apartment below me.



My bedroom looked out over the garden, with big french windows, with a beautiful view of a chestnut tree and rooftops. Quiet and secluded I enjoyed the privacy it provided after a long day on the streets of Paris.
I loved the old art deco armoire that was my closet in my bedroom.







au revoir pour le moment
Marti

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful apartment, Marti! I know you are loving it. Roam the streets, eat rich, delicious food and go to the museums - it's so imspiring!

Bonsoir,

Teresa B